All 89 art Reviews

Rule of Rose: Jennifer Rule of Rose: Jennifer

nice

your inking seems a little rough, but other than that its a solid study.

BloodyAngel88 responds:

It's mostly because it's the initial lineart for a bigger piece. Eventually I'm going to paint over it. ^.^

Angel Kryis Angel Kryis

agree

the breasts are waaaaay too big. it detracts from the picture imo.

I see you I see you

@ Orphanroar

What the hell kind of cute do you see in this shit orphanroar.. thats f*cking weird.

Do you mind?? Do you mind??

WoW

This is painted extraordinarily well. Nice job.

Mishka Mishka

its good quality,

so i'm not going to blam this, i'm just not a fan of weird fox women with massive breasts. .. freaks me out.

Dawkz responds:

Thanks, but keep in mind each to his own :)

Fire for feathers Fire for feathers

what the fuck is this.

: D

Golden Cobra Golden Cobra

good except

i don't think cobras or snakes wrap themselves like that usually, like in a pretzel. i could be wrong tho.

Nude Nude

nice

i like the forms. and the colors are starkly human.. all the flesh colors. its nice work.

Still Life: Boxes and Fruit Still Life: Boxes and Fruit

its okay

i agree, because this isn't really impressionistic, the lines should be sharper and the colors should be blended to avoid the geometric look you have here. not bad tho. i like that its an oil painting. Thanks for putting that up on here haha.

Gurotan Gurotan

really interesting story there

haha i'd like the hear or see more if you've got a thing going with that storyline. as for the art, i like the colors and all, but it's kind of southpark esk with your actual line work.. for what it is though its good.

PixelCake responds:

I get compared to Samurai Jack a lot for the lineless style, but never South Park :D
I prefer to work lineless, I think lines are really binding especially when your art is mostly focused on just shapes and colors :D

I might make a comic out of this, not sure though :D